Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Call to artists: Ode To BLUE



  




















The subtitle "Ode To Blue" of Sharon Edmunds' painting  "Scheherazade's Moon #6" brought me to the idea of an online exhibition called  "Ode To BLUE"  
Thank you Sharon!  You'll find her work on  "A painters passage",  http://www.sharon-edmunds.com/ 

Here's how it works:
I'm posting an online exhibition of all colors BLUE.
The post will feature all the colors of BLUE in paintings, drawings, collage, mixed media etc. by contemporary artists.
I'm inviting you, artists, to email me (eric.adama.info(at)gmail.com) one good quality image of a predominantly blue painting (..); with title, year, dimensions and medium; and link to your website and/or blog.


The painting (..) must be an original work by you, the artist; and it must be "your Ode To the color BLUE".
Images accepted from now through August 20.
l'll post the online exhibition  after August 20 with links to your blog or website.

I'm
looking  forward to your contributions.

------------------------------------------











Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

-----------------------------------------

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Hello Eric! (Thank you.) Your idea is delightful. CERULEAN presents an exhibition: Ode To BLUE - perfect!

Seth said...

Count me in. You know how I feel about blue!

bohemiannie! art said...

I work mainly in fabric. Would you accept this medium?

CERULEAN said...

My call is ment as an ode. So I hope to receive images of beautiful pieces of art which are an Ode (your ode) to the color blue.
The material does not really matter as long it's predominantly blue.
I already received submissions in different techniques but not yet in fabric:)
I'm looking forward to your submission.

Unknown said...

Hi Eric
Project sounds utterly delicious thank you.

HandMadeRukodelky said...

Eric, what a Great Idea and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...